- baby potatoes (aout 400g/14oz)
- 4–6 whole garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 generous pinch of sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 200g/7oz fresh baby spinach
For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1–2 teaspoons umami seasoning sauce (like Yondu, or sub with miso paste or salt to taste)
- 2–3 tablespoons of water (start with 2 and add more if needed)
- Grape tomatoes, halved
- Preheat the oven to 425F/220C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and add the baby potatoes and garlic, then evenly coat with olive oil and add the seasonings.
- Roast for 30 minutes.
- While the potatoes are roasting, mix the dressing ingredients, then set aside.
- Sauté the spinach in a non stick pan over medium heat for just about 2-3 minutes (no need to season it as it’ll be mixed with the other ingredients).
- Mix the potatoes, spinach, and tomatoes in a bowl and drizzle the dressing on top.
- Enjoy by itself or as a side dish.