- 1/2 cup soy milk (120mL)
- 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup flour all-purpose flour (62.5g)
- 1 Tbsp melted vegan butter (+ more to grease the pan)
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries (or 2–3 Tbsp dark chocolate chips)
- Maple syrup (to serve)
- Start by mixing the soy milk with the apple cider vinegar and setting it aside for 2 minutes to form the buttermilk.
- Add all other ingredients and mix (but don’t overmix), folding in the blueberries last.
- Heat a non-stick pan (medium to high heat) and once the pan is hot, add the batter (2 Tbsp per pancake) and cook the pancakes for about 2 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Top with maple syrup and enjoy!