This juice is the perfect summer juice: refreshing, filling, and easy to make. This recipe makes about 1 quart/liter of juice.
What you’ll need
- 1/2 handful fresh mint leaves
- 1 lime
- 1/2 small watermelon (about 28oz/800g)
- 2 cucumbers
- a juicer
How to make this juice
- Prep your produce: wash and chop your cucumbers, remove the rind from the watermelon and the lime peel, and cut the watermelon into smaller chunks.
- Add the ingredients to your juicer starting with the lime and mint, then the cucumbers and watermelon, and start juicing!
- I don’t normally strain my juice, but you can if that’s your preference!
- Pour the juice into a glass jar and enjoy!
This is the juicer I personally use and recommend! Click here to check it out and use my affiliate code BOV10 at checkout for $55 OFF;)